Registration agreement for Classes at Go Spanish Now!
Please send it to us asap to reserve your spot in the class you chose! ¡Gracias!
Payment method: You can pay by cash, check or credit card –Visa or MasterCard-. Please make your check payable to "Go Spanish Now". Enrollment accepted on first-come, first-served basis. Remember: all our classes are small!
Refund policy and more
- All refund requests will apply only under this circumstance, with no exceptions: If after attending the first class of the course, for any reason you decide not to continue with the studies, we will gladly send you a check with the full refund amount, if email notification of withdrawal is sent on the same day of the first class.
- Tuition is not transferable from one course to another. Being absent in class does not give right for refund or make up class, unless it’s the case stated under “If I miss a class...”
- If for some reason a course doesn’t start or has to be interrupted –same for personal instruction-, the only responsibility of Go Spanish Now is to return the money of the tuition for the sessions that have been paid and will not take place.
- There is a $20 fee for returned checks.
- I authorize Go Spanish Now to use my name, voice, testimonial, photo and/or video in any type of promotional and/or internal material, press releases, and news stories about Spanish Now. I understand I can notify Go Spanish Now in writing if this is unacceptable.
If I miss a class, can I make it up?
Individual instruction: If you can’t make it at the planned day and hour, we’ll try to help you make up the lesson as an exception only in the case that the student, the instructor and Go Spanish Now (all three) can arrange a new schedule for the session at the same week for which it was set up, and provided you inform us about your impediment at least one week-day before the class should have taken place.
Group classes: We are happy to offer you a make-up class, but we can do it only if there is space available in a similar class to the one you are taking and within the same time period. This is the only option to make up a class. There are no make-up classes after your course has ended.
Inclement weather: If we cancel a class or classes due to inclement weather, we’ll try to make it / them up, but we cannot guarantee it. Any cancellations will be posted on our homepage at gospanishnow.com.
- I acknowledge that all policies in this form are valid for any course I’ll take with Go Spanish Now in the future, unless I sign on a later date another form with new policies, which will be the ones that will be valid.
Privacy Policies for Go Spanish Now
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
In order to use this website, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest. At your option, you may also provide demographic information (such as gender or age) about yourself, but it is not required.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we'll use this information to contact you.
We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.